Kansas City's Jesuit University
Planned Giving Menu
Ways of Giving Plan-a-Gift Gifts Anyone Can Make
Gifts From Will or TrustRetirement PlanDonor-Advised FundStock and Appreciated AssetsLife InsuranceReal EstatePersonal PropertyDesignate & Donate Gifts That Pay You Income Gifts That Protect Your Assets
Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
How It Works
- Name Rockhurst University as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your fund through your fund administrator (you can also make a grant to us at any time from your donor-advised fund).
- The balance in your fund passes to Rockhurst University when the fund terminates.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.
- Pledge commitments may be fulfilled by donor-advised funds.