Planned Giving Menu
Ways of Giving Plan-a-Gift Gifts Anyone Can Make
Gifts From Will or TrustRetirement PlanDonor-Advised FundStock and Appreciated AssetsLife InsuranceReal EstatePersonal PropertyDesignate & Donate Gifts That Pay You Income Gifts That Protect Your Assets
Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a bequest to Rockhurst University in your will or trust. (Here is sample language for your will.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
Important Related Topics
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
- You've Heard You Need a Will — Here's WhyOpens new window
- Will You Leave a Legacy?Opens new window
- Too Late, I Already Have a WillOpens new window
- Eight Essential Questions About Your WillOpens new window
- Want to Pay Even More Taxes? Don't Write a WillOpens new window
- The Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Not Have a WillOpens new window